Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

The Dream...

 Hey guys! This is a piece of writing that I have been doing in literacy about me meeting my past, present and future self ... in a train ... supposed to be looking for my chihuahua. WEIRD!



I’m looking …


For my chihuahua. But how did I get on a train? And why does it smell like fish?!


Suddenly, I look up …


And find myself standing in front of three people that oddly look like me…


I pick up three passports and read through them.


NAME: Savanah JR


AGE: 1


LIKE TO DO: Like to cover self in icky stuff (Don’t know what it is, but it doesn’t smell very pleasant…)  


KIND: Past self. I think…


(I think these passports are of my past, present and future selves…)


NAME: Savanah


AGE: 10 (Weirdly…)


LIKE TO DO: Watch Minecraft in fact. (Supa Weird.)


KIND: Present.


NAME: Savanah SNR (Or Savanoid in her time.)


AGE: 1,000,000 years old! ( But looks surprisingly young.)


LIKE TO DO: Haunt rattle dolls and play with robots.


KIND: Future (My future self is creepy…)


I look up from reading the weirdly satisfying, interesting passports and the past, present and future selves started to fade. Then, there was a streak of lightning that hit the train and BANG! CRASH! BOOM! The train topples over with a huge CRUNCH! 


(Gasp!) I wake up. I’m at home. In my bed, with my chihuahua… weird. Maybe it was a dream. Or was it….. 



No comments:

Post a Comment