Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Behind the the scenes of "The Boy who cried Wolf." : Who the characters really are...

 I have been learning about Fables in my literacy class.

In "The Boy who cried Wolf," I think the villain is the boy.

Why I think the boy is the villain:

  •  He tricked the villagers into coming over, thinking that there was a wolf attacking the sheep
  • He tricked the villagers TWICE! TWICE!!! Which is VERY - I mean VERY EVIL!!!!! 😈
  • ...... I don't have any other points.... BUT STILL!

Now, let's move onto the next character - or should I say characters! I think the villagers are the heroes

And why do I think the villagers are the heroes?
  • They never came the third time that the boy cried out "WOLF!!!" because they knew that they were being tricked the second time around.

The sheep and the wolf are really just side - characters, and they don't serve much purpose in the fable, apart from when the wolf came out at the end of the Fable and gobbled up the sheep and then ran away into the forest, while the sheep are always there, just never mentioned.






Click below to go to a google form about what you think about the characters!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment