Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

The Hairdresser, The mother and her Baby.

 Hey Guys! This is the 2nd fable I have been working on called "The hairdresser, The mother and her Baby" It's about a baby tiger that is scared to go to the hairdresser, but her mother helps her to be brave about the hairdresser. I hope you enjoy it!


The Hairdresser, The Mother and her Baby.


One day, a baby tiger needed to go to the beautician, but he was too scared to go. 


The baby tiger’s mother took her baby to the beautician across the road and booked an appointment. 


They had to wait a little bit but finally, it was the baby tigers turn. He kicked up a BIG stink and started screaming, wailing and crying so loud, the beautician could barely hear herself think! When he finished his tantrum, he asked his mother, “Can I go to the bathroom?” He whimpered softly. “Of course.” His mother replied in a voice soft as silk. Before you could say anything, he was off. 


When he came back, the beautician asked him to sit down in the seat. “No…” He spoke, frightened. “Can I go to the bathroom again?” He asked again. “Sure… but don’t take too long.” She informed. Once again, the baby tiger went to the toilet and waited for a bit until he decided it was ok to come out. 


When he came out, his mother was outside, waiting for him with a worried look on her face. “Why do you keep coming to the toilet?” She asked. “Well I-I…” He stuttered, scared of what his mother was going to do to him as punishment. “I’m just scared…” He finally answered. “Oh, If you just told me I could have helped you.” She sighed. “You know, when I was a kid, I was frightened of the beautician and hid in the toilet like you! But when my mum told me that it was OK, she made me feel Ok. there is nothing wrong with the beautician. It’s fun!” She reassured him. 


The baby went out with his mother to get his hair done, and it was great. He had a wonderful time at the beautician and had a great new look!


Always listen to your parents. (THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.)


No comments:

Post a Comment